InstaBroth is all the gelatin and collagen rich goodness of traditional bone broth – in an instant! It has a ton of great health benefits, and its convenient! It is a great swap if you are trying to cut back on coffee. Stir up a mug and go.
The really great thing though, besides the health benefits, is its versatility. You can use InstaBroth in a number of ways to get health benefits throughout your day!
1. Use InstaBroth instead of water to make rice, quinoa or any ancient grain. You can even use InstaBroth when you are cooking pasta. Use InstaBroth in any recipe that calls for broth or stock.
2. Boil or sauté vegetables with InstaBroth. This works especially great with the currently popular “riced” veggies, like cauliflower. Add a couple of tablespoons to half a cup of InstaBroth to give riced veggies a delicious softness.
3. Whenever you are making soup or stew, use InstaBroth. It’s that simple. Here is a great recipe for turkey and kale soup with InstaBroth.
4. Legumes. InstaBroth brings out the tastiness and softness of beans without turning them into mush. Dry beans are economical and last in the freezer for a very long time. Find recipes for bean cookery here and here.
5. Have a spiralizer? Add zoodles to InstaBroth for a quick soup or snack. No spiralizer, no problem. Julienne some herbs and vegetables and add them to your InstaBroth.
6. Use InstaBroth as a poaching liquid. Poaching foods in simmering liquid is a delicate technique with great results. InstaBroth is perfect for poached chicken, eggs and fish.
7. Crock pot recipes and InstaBroth are a great combination. Slow cooking beef round or beef eye of round with InstaBroth makes for a rich and easy weeknight meal.
8. Swapping in ground turkey or chicken in your meatloaf, chili or taco recipes? These dishes will be enhanced when InstaBroth is added to the mix. InstaBroth will add a velvety quality that can be lacking in lower fat proteins.
9. Use InstaBroth as a marinade. InstaBroth tenderizes tougher cuts of lean meat like flank steak beautifully. Just remember because InstaBroth has gelatin, it will turn into jello or jelly in the refrigerator. Scrape off the marinade and cook as usual. The results are totally delicious!
10. Use InstaBroth to dilute thick sauces. InstaBroth added to leftover veggies is great on pasta. Also add InstaBroth to thick tomato sauces to achieve the desired consistency.
You can find many more InstaBroth recipes as well as other collagen and gelatin based recipes on our website www.proteinessentials.com. To your health!