10 Easy Ways to Add Collagen Protein to Your Daily Routine
- Add a scoop to your morning cup of coffee or tea. You will not notice a difference. Protein Essentials Collagen with Peptan is tasteless and odorless.
- Having heart healthy oatmeal for breakfast? Excellent choice, especially when you stir in a scoop of collagen. This also works great in overnight oats or quinoa.
- More of an eggs for breakfast person? Collagen is your friend here too. When you are whisking your eggs, whisk in a scoop of Protein Essentials Collagen.
- Yogurt is a popular and healthy choice for snacks and lunch. Stir in some collagen to pump up the protein and help you feel full longer.
- Another high protein snack is nut butter with apple slices and celery. Stir a scoop of Protein Essentials Collagen into your nut butter and you will increase your protein by 7 grams!
- Collagen infused smoothies are a great snack, remember if you are having a smoothie as a snack to practice portion control. Add nutrient rich greens to ensure your smoothie is a healthy snack.
- Iced Tea is a popular summer refresher that is now available in an array of fresh flavors. Stir in some collagen, and you will be sipping a protein rich refreshment.
- Having a salad with dinner? Stir some collagen into your dressing for a lovely protein boost.
- Stir a scoop or two of collagen into your marinara for a protein rich spaghetti dinner. Perfect protein bump!
- Pancakes for dinner? Who doesn’t love breakfast for dinner?! It’s easy to add Protein Essentials Collagen to your pancake mix – swap out a 1/4 cup of flour and replace it with collagen. Delicious Protein Pancakes!
Check out our website http://www.proteinessentials.com for recipes.